This is a Strawberry Tres Leche Cake Recipe, an easy recipe requiring few ingredients and less time to make. It’s sweet, soft, moist, and so delicious. You can make the cake any time of day or night.
How To Prepare Strawberry Tres Leche Cake Recipe?
Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Whipped cream and additional strawberries, for topping
Method For Strawberry Tres Leche Cake Recipe:
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Step 3: In a separate large bowl, beat the egg yolks and 3/4 cup of the sugar until pale and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Mix in the milk and vanilla extract.
Step 5: Gradually mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
Step 6: In another large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Step 7: Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Step 8: Gently fold the egg whites into the batter until just combined.
Step 9: Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Step 10: Let the cake cool for 10 minutes, then use a fork to poke holes all over the surface of the cake.
Step 11: In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream.
Step 12: Pour the milk mixture over the cake, making sure to fill the holes.
Refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours or overnight, to allow the cake to soak up the milk mixture.
Step 13: Before serving, top the cake with chopped strawberries and whipped cream, and decorate with additional whole strawberries, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Tres Leches Cake!
Nutrition Facts Of Strawberry Tres Leche Cake Recipe
Best Healthy Nutrition Benefits
1. Strawberry is a good vitamin C, A, and riboflavin source.
2. Strawberry is rich in potassium and carotenoids, nutrients that help maintain a healthy heart and blood pressure.
3. Vitamin K is found in strawberries, which helps maintain bone health and prevents osteoporosis and bone fracture.
4. Strawberry tres Leche cake recipe is high in energy and protein, which will help you to stay energetic throughout the day.
5. Strawberry tres Leche cake recipe is a weight loss food that can help you maintain and lose weight.
6. The strawberry tres Leche cake recipe is a moist and delicious food that will enhance your mood and improve your mental health for the whole day.
7. Strawberry tres Leche cake recipe can reduce the risk of heart diseases, blood pressure, and cholesterol by keeping your mind healthy and fit.
8. This recipe can help heal your digestive system and improve your immunity.
Why Did Do Call It Tres Leche Cake?
Tres leches cake is a Spanish dessert that translates to “three kinds of milk cake.” It is a very popular dessert in Spain.
This dessert is made from three different kinds: condensed milk evaporated milk, and cream.
What Does Strawberry Tres Leche Cake Recipe Taste Like?
The Strawberry tres Leche cake recipe is a soft, moist, and delicious food with the sweetest and richest flavor.
You can make this recipe with different fruits. So you can try other fruits or berries to make it differently.
What Are The 3 Kinds Of Milk In Tres Leches?
The 3 kinds of milk in the tres leches recipe are condensed milk, evaporated milk, and cream. It’s a common dessert in Latin countries, and the Spanish brought it over.
Strawberry tres Leche cake recipe is a very delicious and healthy dessert for you. So that makes this recipe run in the family.
This cake is always a big hit whenever we make it. We usually have some with breakfast, but you can have it as a dessert or snack throughout the day.