Brusters birthday cake ice cream recipe is one of the more popular ice cream chains in the United States, and they offer birthday cake ice cream as a flavor for a limited time.
It’s like eating an actual cake but doesn’t have frosting. It’s a vanilla ice cream with real pieces of cake in it.
How To Prepare Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe?
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 quart of ice cream
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons whole milk, separated
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter flavoring
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For The Frosting:
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 drops food coloring (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
Step 1: Prepare your ice cream maker and let it chill for at least 24 hours.
Step 2: In a medium saucepan bring milks, sugar, salt & corn syrup to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in cornstarch. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Return pot to stove top on medium low heat and whisk until mixture is bubbling again, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter flavoring & vanilla.
Step 4: In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the mixture then pour into a medium saucepan. Stir with a wooden spoon until warmed through throughout, about 2-3 minutes.
Step 5: Cover and place in the ice cream maker and let churn for 30-40 minutes or until soft-serve consistency is reached.
Step 1: Using an electric mixer beat softened butter and corn syrup together on high speed for about 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
Step 2: Lower mixer speed to medium low and slowly add the powdered sugar. Mix until well blended.
Step 3: Add vanilla & food coloring (if u want) and mix well until frosting is thick & creamy.
Step 4: Transfer frosting to a zip-lock bag and cut off the tip of one corner, pipe onto ice cream store in an airtight container in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Brusters Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe
|Total Fat||27 g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat||16 g (80%)|
|Carbohydrates||63 g (23%)|
|Fiber||2 g (8%)|
Freezing Ideas Of Brusters Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe
1. Toss the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Freeze the ingredients in a large loaf pan or an ice-cube tray. Remove the frozen cubes and store them in an airtight container.
3. Use it to make your ice cream sandwiches by spreading about 1/4 of a cup on each piece of bread before adding the wafer cookies.
4. Use it as a topping for cake or cookies.
5. This can be used as a cool dip for fruit or drizzled over vanilla ice cream or fresh fruit.
6. Freeze it for an hour before storing it in your freezer, and then you can use it as a sauce for hot chocolate.
7. Add the ingredients to your electric mixer and process until smooth. Store in an airtight container.
Is It Safe For Diabetics Patients?
Yes. Most ice creams are safe for those who follow a healthy diet. The main problem is that most ice creams have lots of sugar.
But if you are careful, many brands don’t have added sugar or only have a small amount of sugar.
Have Any Side Effects To Eat Ihop Brusters Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe?
There have been no reported side effects of eating the Brusters birthday cake ice cream recipe.
Some people are allergic to dairy products, so it is important to check your food label and ensure that there are no dairy products in the mix before purchasing this item.
If your allergy does not restrict you from eating the birthday cake ice cream, then there is no need to worry about any side effects from the mixture.
Can Brusters Birthday Cake Ice Cream Recipe Be Frozen?
Yes, Brusters birthday cake ice cream recipe can be frozen. It can be used to make delicious pudding or ice lollies, and then stored in an airtight container until you want to eat it.
If you have already frozen it, it will take a little time to thaw in the refrigerator before you can eat it.
Bruster’s birthday cake ice cream recipe is a delicious combination of dairy products and cream.
It would be good to serve at parties and gatherings, such as birthdays and holidays. The addition of heavy whipping cream makes this ice cream extremely creamy and rich in flavor.
Brusters birthday cake ice cream recipe will impress your guests who have never tasted anything like it.