This vegan cookie cake recipe is a sweet treat made by following this easy vegan cake recipe. It is so easy to make because it involves just four simple ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.
The result will be a delicious looking and tasting dessert that looks like you spent hours in the kitchen with all your time going into this fun project.
You will also not have to worry about animal cruelty from how these cookies are made because they are among one the few vegan cakes available on the market today.
How To Prepare Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
Serving Size: 15.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
Instructions By Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the vegan butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy.
- Add the flax eggs and vanilla extract to the butter-sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared cake pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
- Let the cookie cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the cookie cake as is, or top it with vegan frosting or ice cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious vegan cookie cake!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe
Best 9 Serving Ideas Of Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe
2. Put some slices in the lunch box for a morning energy boost
3. Add it to a fruit salad to bring a bit of sweetness and texture contrast
4. Sandwich it between layers of peanut butter for a dessert that is filling
5. Serve with tea or coffee for breakfast or as an afternoon snack
6. Slice up into small bite-sized squares, place on a platter, and serve your guests at the next party you decide to throw
7. Freeze it, and then scoop out and serve in the summer with some vegan ice cream
8. Top with whipped cream for a dessert that is so indulgent, you will not believe it was vegan, to begin with
9. Eat a few squares before bed; it will help clear your mind and help you get a good night’s sleep
What Is The Difference Between A Vegan Cookie And A Regular Cookie?
A regular cookie is made out of some sort of oil, may contain white sugar or brown sugar, and is usually baked and consumed during dessert time.
A vegan cookie will contain no animal products, so it will not have any eggs or dairy that may be used in a regular cake recipe.
Why Is Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe Better Than Other Cakes?
Vegan cookie cake can also be a great option for those who are allergic to nuts and other allergens.
Can You Freeze Of Vegan Cookie Cake Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze the uncooked vegan cookies but freeze them in separate layers. That way they will not stick together while they are thawing.
Once the first layer is completely frozen, you can stack it on top of another and so on until they are all frozen.
With this vegan cookie cake recipe with five easy steps and some simple ingredients, you will be making your vegan cookie cake in no time.
When the slice is served with some vegan ice cream, it will be a delicious dessert that is so easy to make and looks like you had all day to make it. Enjoy!