This vanilla pudding cake recipe made with tapioca flour gives it a light, fluffy texture. As well as using healthy ingredients, it’s also gluten free, so perfect for people with allergies.
The cake is rich in calcium, potassium, and protein, fabulous for building stronger bones and reducing weight. This cake is a small but delicious dessert. It is made from vanilla pudding and flour, eggs, and milk.
This cake is different from the traditional vanilla because it’s not as sweet or dense. Vanilla pudding can be substituted for milk in this recipe to make the cake vegan-friendly.
How To Prepare Vanilla Pudding Cake Recipe?
Serving Size: 4
For the cake batter:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole milk, at room temperature
For the pudding layer:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Gradually whisk in the milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in the egg yolks.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and comes to a boil, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the cake batter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before serving warm.
Enjoy your delicious vanilla pudding cake!
1. It reduces the risk of osteoporosis. The calcium in the cake will help to build strong bones.
2. It Helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. The cake’s potassium will help flush out toxins from the body and lower blood pressure.
3. Helps reduce the risk of congestive heart failure. The cake’s potassium will help lower blood pressure levels and reduce strain on the heart.
4. It’s easy to eat and healthy. People who are allergic to dairy can use this recipe as well as most people.
5. It’s very low in fat, saturated fat, and calories. You will have a much smaller amount of cake than a regular vanilla cake yet still have the same delicious flavor.
6. The cake is low in fat and cholesterol, making it excellent for the heart.
7. It will help you lose weight because it’s calorie-free and can be eaten without feeling hungry
How Does It Taste Of Vanilla Pudding Cake Recipe?
The cake will be light and moist, with a vanilla flavor. The texture of this cake is almost identical to pudding and can be eaten without any sweetness.
If you want to add sweetness to the cake, drizzle some of the icings from this recipe on top of the cake before serving. Enjoy!
What Does Adding Pudding To Cake Mix Do?
Adding pudding to the cake mix lightens the mixture and makes it taste better. The type of pudding that is added will determine the texture and taste of the cake.
Vanilla pudding is commonly used to flavor the cake, but chocolate and vanilla pudding can also be used.
Can I Put Vanilla Pudding Between Cake Layers?
Yes, vanilla pudding can be used between cake layers. It is possible to use pudding differently when added between the cake layers.
Laying pudding on top of the cake may have some bad effects, Therefore, if you add pudding to the top.
You will have to make sure that there is another small amount of pudding on the bottom and sides of the cake so that they do not get mixed and stay separated.
What Can I Use Instead Of Vanilla Pudding?
You can use strawberry pudding instead of vanilla pudding, or you could even use apple sauce. You can use any fruit you like, but it is best to use one that does not have a thick consistency.
If you would like to find natural ingredients for this recipe that is easy for your body to digest, then using frozen fruit will work well.
How Do I Store Vanilla Pudding Cake Recipe?
You can store this vanilla pudding cake recipe in the refrigerator for about five days. You can also freeze it, making the frozen cake last for around two to three months.
Keep the cake in an airtight container, so it is not exposed to excess moisture in the air.
This vanilla pudding cake recipe is a light and moist cake. There are numerous benefits of using this recipe, but the most important ones are that it helps to build strong bones and reduces the risk of colon cancer.
The ingredients used to make this vanilla pudding cake recipe are also gentle on the body, so they will not cause any stomach aches or side effects in your body.