A sugar-free vanilla cake recipe can be quite difficult to find in some countries. So you’re lucky because this recipe will allow you to make sugar-free vanilla cake!
And once you’ve made the batter, it’ll take only 25 minutes for the cake to bake. You’ll be able to serve it warm and have an easy time serving it yourself.
With this recipe, you can make your sugar-free vanilla cake. Aside from being low in sugar, this cake has a moist texture that’s just right for dessert. Not too dry, not too mushy, but just right.
How To Prepare Sugar-Free Vanilla Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serving Size: 18
- Nonstick pan,
- round cake pan,
- mixing bowl,
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (in powder form)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
How To Make Sugar-Free Vanilla Cake Recipe
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a round cake pan or nonstick pan.
Step 2: Put cocoa, eggs, flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk until thoroughly blended (about 3 minutes).
Step 3: Add vanilla extract and milk. Whisk again until the batter is smooth again (about 1 minute).
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Give your loaf pan a few taps to eliminate air bubbles in the batter.
Step 4: Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Step 5: Remove the cake from the heat, open the oven and carefully remove the loaf pan. Let the cake cool completely before frosting it with the icing recipe.
Step 1: Measure flour and cocoa into a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Add powdered sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk well until the batter is smooth (about 3 minutes).
Step 3: Put a plate on top of the serving plate to make a small bowl of icing. Place the cake on top of the small bowl to give your cake a smooth, round look.
Step 4: Pour icing over the cake. Make sure you spread the icing to cover all of the cake.
Step 5: Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Sugar-Free Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Calories: 169
- Total Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
- Sodium: 378 mg
The sugar-free vanilla cake recipe is ideal for those trying to lower their sugar intake. That way, this recipe can be enjoyed by everyone.
But it doesn’t mean that there’s no taste in the dessert. On the contrary, this recipe is quite tasty, so you’ll forget about all the reasons that made you avoid sugar!
What Is Kind Of Cake Good For Diabetics?
The best kind of recipe is the one that will fit into your diet plan. A sugar-free vanilla cake recipe is a good candidate since it’s really low in sugar.
Along with a low-sugar diet, this recipe can help people manage their diabetes.
How Do I Substitute Sugar For Sugar-Free In A Cake?
It’s a common question how to substitute sugar can be quite difficult, especially when you need to substitute the amount of sugar that goes into the icing, filling, frosting, and other preparations.
What Are 3 Healthier Substitutes For Sugar?
1. Stevia: The best alternative to sugar is stevia. It can be used in place of sugar in all recipes, baked goods, and beverages.
2. Molasses: Molasses is mainly made from sugarcane and comes from the juice distilling off molasses, a byproduct of sugar production.
It is a natural preservative with a strong caramel taste, making it a good substitute for sugar.
3. Rapeseed oil: The oil extracted from the seeds of the rape plant is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. This oil can be used in place of sugar.
What Are The Health Effects Of Sugar?
Sugar contributes to tooth decay, heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. Sugar substitutes can be healthier than sugars because they don’t raise blood glucose levels as much as refined sugars, so you’ll have to take less diabetes medication with it.
How Can I Sweeten Without Sugar?
Instead of using sugar, you might want to think about other sweeteners. Consider natural sweeteners such as honey, molasses, or stevia.
You can also reduce the amount of sugar in recipes by substituting fewer items with sugar, such as reducing the amount of sugar in muffins or cakes.
Sugar-Free Vanilla Cake Recipe 9 Making Tips:
1. If you’re using a cake pan where you can put your hand inside, grease it with butter. This will ensure that your batter doesn’t stick to the pan. You could also use cooking spray for this purpose.
2. Use an electric mixer instead of a hand mixer because the hand mixer tends to heat up the batter as it mixes, which is quite dangerous when baking.
3. When preparing the chocolate cake batter, use cocoa powder instead of melted chocolate because melted chocolate sinks to the bottom of the cake pan.
4. If your vanilla sugar-free cake isn’t coming out right, adjust the sugar substitute to your liking.
Do not use more than ¾ cups of sugar substitute at a time, and measure it carefully before adding it to your batter.
5. If you’re looking for ways to lighten up the sugar-free icing recipe, replace the milk with water or coffee. You can also replace a one-half cup of powdered sugar substitute with a few drops of vanilla extract.
6. If you’re using a round cake pan, grease it and dust it with cocoa powder. Add some cocoa powder on top of your batter before putting it in the oven to create a darker color for your cake.
7. If you’re planning to serve the cake immediately, frost it after it cools down.
8. If you want your cake to be a little bit sweeter, add a few drops of vanilla extract to your icing or snip some chocolate on top of the cake before serving.
9. If you plan to make a big cake, divide it into 2 or 3 portions. Prepare each portion independently and freeze them. Then only bake one portion at a time.
The sugar-free vanilla cake recipe desserts are best for people who want to live healthier lives, especially for those who have to manage their diabetes.
They’re also ideal for people who have to watch their sugar intake because they can eat a lot of this dessert without worrying about their health. It’s simply a great way to make the healthier version of cakes and desserts.