This strawberry cake with jello recipe is a combination of cake and jello. It resulted in me looking for an easy dessert with some fruit that would be easy to make.
This is an easy-to-make and fun dessert that combines cake and jello into one great treat.
The cake is made with white cake mix and pudding, while the jello layer is made with strawberry gelatin and Cool-Whip.
The cake part is made with a white cake mix and pudding, while the jello layer is made with strawberry gelatin.
This is a combination of two different desserts meant to be a simple dessert for someone who does not have the time to make a jello mold or is looking for a way to use leftover cake.
How To Prepare Strawberry Cake With Jello Recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 8 people
- Mixing Bowl
- Cooking Apparatus
- 2 cups of white cake mix
- 1 package of strawberry instant pudding (dry)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 8 drops of pink food coloring
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or tapioca starch (this is to thicken the glaze)
- 1 tbsp jello powder,
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 ½ tbsp jello powder,
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar or sugar of choice,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions By Strawberry Cake With Jello Recipe:
Step 1: Mix all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Step 2: Mix the cake and pudding mix together in a mixing bowl. Add the water and spoon out one tablespoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency for your cake.
Step 3: Mix all glaze ingredients except jello powder in another mixing bowl. Mix in jello powder to achieve the desired taste.
Step 4: Pour the glaze over the cake and jello mixture in a large bowl or brownie dish. Spoon out with a spatula to help smooth and even out. You might have extra glaze but will use it for the sides of your bowl or dish.
Step 5: Add your whipped topping and mix lightly, don’t over-mix as you don’t want it too liquid. You can also transfer to a cake server for this step if you have one.
Step 6: Slice, serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Value Of Strawberry Cake With Jello Recipe
|Folic Acid||21% RDA|
Amazing 9 Variations Of Strawberry Cake With Jello Recipe
1. Add crushed berries to the mixture and make a red glaze instead of strawberries.
2. Substitute Cool Whip with heavy whip cream. Use vanilla extract instead of glaze topping for a different but delicious taste!
3. Experiment with different flavorings in the jello powder (try using lime-flavored Jell-O powder) and use whatever combination of fruits you like in it to achieve your desired taste!
4. You can try using other types of cakes, such as yellow cake mixes or chocolate cake mixes. Substitute pudding in the cake mix with the water in the box directions.
5. If you want a lighter dessert, substitute the Cool Whip topping with more water to make a glaze instead of whipped topping.
Make an additional amount of glaze to pour over this top if there are any leftovers while trying this variation!
6. Substitute strawberries with cherries or other berries.
7. Substitute Cool-Whip with vanilla ice cream for a different, lighter, but still delicious dessert.
8. Substitute the jello powder with a place or fruit extract for a different taste sensation! Do not mix. Too much water will make it too liquid.
9. Use cake, pudding, and Cool Whip together instead of cake and pudding mix if you want to try a lighter version of strawberry cake with the jello recipe.
Is Best Ever Strawberry Cake With Jello?
This strawberry cake with jello recipe is intended to be a dessert you can make from ingredients you would have left over, and the instructions were meant for those who did not have much time or needed a quick and easy dessert.
This strawberry cake with jello recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare. It takes some more time than other desserts, but it includes fruits and is still very good.
Is To Easy Strawberry Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting?
This strawberry cake with jello recipe needed to be easy to make because it was intended to be an alternative dessert for someone who didn’t have much time.
This strawberry cake with jello variation is much more time-consuming than the other variations, but it still uses the same ingredients and instructions from the first one.
Can You Add Jello To Frosting?
This variation of strawberry cake with jello uses frosting as a topping rather than Cool Whip. This variation is also easier for those not sure about using Cool Whip to top their desserts.
The instructions for this variation are the same as the first one, with a few exceptions.
How Do I Make A Cake Moister?
There are many ways to make a cake moister. One easy way is by packing the cake with vegetable oil and water. The cake is packed with oil for this variation of strawberry cake with a jello recipe.
Water but instead of using olive oil, use vegetable oil. Vegetable oil is much cheaper than olive oil, so using enough can help you save money while still getting that moist taste.
How To Strawberry Cake With Jello Recipe Be Frozen?
To freeze strawberry cake with jello, leave it in the refrigerator for a day or two to allow it to cool completely. When ready to freeze the cake, wrap it in tin foil. This can be used as many times as you like within one year.
This strawberry cake with jello recipe is a great recipe that you can use to show someone how much you love them. You can also serve it to guests who are visiting you.
This strawberry cake with jello recipe is very easy to make and can be made in a short period. It is tasty and has a nice texture.