Ruth’s Chris Steak House is a well-known chain of upscale steakhouses in the United States. One of their signature appetizers is the Ruth’s Chris Crab Cake, which is a popular dish among seafood lovers.
The recipe for Ruth’s Chris Crab Cakes is not publicly available, as it is a closely guarded secret.
These recipes typically include ingredients such as lump crab meat, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce.
How To Prepare Ruth Chris Crab Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 8 People
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 11 Inch Nonstick Pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Step 1: Place 1 pound of jumbo lump crabmeat in a large bowl and add 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
Step 2: Mash the ingredients together with a fork until blended.
Step 3: Divide the seafood mixture into 8 portions and form into patties.
Step 4: In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup unsalted butter and 1/4 cup olive oil.
Step 5: Heat a nonstick skillet on medium high heat, add the butter and oil mixture, and then add the crab cakes to the pan (you may have to cook them in batches).
Step 6: Cook for 2 – 3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Step 7: Place crab cakes on a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Value Of Ruth Chris Crab Cake Recipe
|Cal Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Is It Safe For Heart Patients?
Yes, seafood is good for heart patients. Seafood is an excellent source of protein and an affordable alternative to red meats.
Because of their high protein content, many consider seafood to be a complete protein source.
A 3-ounce serving of cooked shrimp contains about 24 grams of protein, which is about the same amount provided by the same serving of lean beef (about 23 g).
Is It Safe For Pregnant Women?
Yes, there are no harmful effects on the developing baby in pregnant women who consume this food once in a while.
However, do not consume it in the amounts of more than one serving at a time. Pregnant women who eat crabs regularly have an increased risk of miscarriage.
Have Any Side Effects To Ruth Chris Crab Cake Recipe?
This food is known to be a healthy and tasty dish that can also have side effects. These little side effects will not harm you in any way. Some people have more side effects, like bloating, flatulence, and constipation.
If you fall in any of these categories, you may want to reduce your consumption of crabs. Always consult with your doctor before consuming this food.
How To Freeze Ruth Chris Crab Cake Recipe?
1. If you would like to freeze the food, cool it completely and then put it in a freezer bag.
2. some other ingredients can be kept in the fridge for a long time, such as mayonnaise and mustard.
3. In the unlikely event that you don’t want to eat a fresh crab or if it’s not on sale, you can still make frozen seafood recipes.
4. First, you will need to freeze the seafood properly.
5. The best way to do this is to lay down a layer of parchment paper on a baking sheet and put the fish fillets or parts on top of it in an even layer. You can also use plastic wrap and then put all of the pieces together in a big plastic bag.
6. Then, put the plastic bag in the freezer for several hours. This is the best way to ensure that all of the crab meat will be frozen.
7. Once it is frozen, you can now store it in a freezer-safe container. To avoid freezer burn, keep frozen food in its original packaging as much as possible.
8. You can also freeze seafood in a glass container or a plastic bag after cooking it using this method. 9. Place ice packs in the container or bag before sealing to help keep the food frozen longer without freezer burn.
10. Reheating frozen seafood is easy because most recipes usually require thawing fish first and then cooking it briefly.
No matter what you are cooking, Ruth Chris Crab Cake Recipe is reliable, tasty, and can be fried or baked. All of the above recipes are healthy and easy to prepare.
You will have a tasty dish every time you use these recipes. They are recommended for all sorts of people who want to eat healthy food at an affordable price.