Welcome to my blog, where I’m excited to share with you a delectable recipe for Rice Cake Chocolate.
This delightful treat combines the irresistible crunch of rice cakes with the smooth and velvety taste of chocolate.
Whether you’re looking for a sweet snack, a homemade gift, or a crowd-pleasing dessert, these Rice Cake Chocolates are sure to impress.
So, let’s dive into the recipe and learn how to make this mouthwatering treat! Rice cakes and chocolate may seem like an unlikely pairing, but together, they create a harmonious blend of textures and flavors.
The crispiness of the rice cakes provides a satisfying crunch, while the chocolate adds a luxurious and indulgent element.
When these two elements come together, they create a treat that is both enjoyable to eat and delightful to behold.
How To Prepare Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe?
- Double boiler or microwave-safe bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Mini Refrigerator, Compact Freezer Compartment
- 2 cups of crispy rice cakes, broken into small pieces
- 8 ounces of high-quality chocolate (dark, milk, or white), chopped
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (optional, for a smoother texture)
Instructions By Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe:
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, stirring occasionally until smooth and glossy.
- Add the broken rice cake pieces to the melted chocolate and mix well, ensuring that all the rice cakes are coated.
- Using a tablespoon or a small cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- If desired, gently flatten each piece with the back of a spoon or your fingertips to create a neater shape.
- Sprinkle your chosen toppings over the chocolates, pressing them lightly into the surface to ensure they adhere.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the chocolates have hardened.
- Once firm, remove the Rice Cake Chocolates from the refrigerator and transfer them to an airtight container for storage.
Nutrition Facts Of Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe
|Calories from Fat||35|
Rice Cake Chocolates are incredibly versatile and can be enjoyed in various ways. Here are some serving suggestions to inspire you:
- Enjoy them as a delightful afternoon snack or a quick pick-me-up during the day.
- Serve them as a delightful addition to a dessert platter or a party spread.
- Package them in a pretty box or jar to create a thoughtful homemade gift for friends or loved ones.
Tips and Variations
- Experiment with different types of chocolate to find your preferred flavor combination.
- Try adding a sprinkle of sea salt or a dash of cinnamon for an extra layer of flavor.
- Use festive toppings, such as crushed candy canes during the holiday season or colorful sprinkles for a fun and vibrant touch.
What Do You Eat With Rice Cakes?
The best thing to eat with chocolate rice cakes is to enjoy the simple chocolate taste by itself. The recipes that go well with rice cake chocolates do not have too many other ingredients,
so you can enjoy the taste without clashing it with other tastes.
Are Rice Cakes Healthier Than Bread?
Yes and no. The rice cake chocolate recipe is healthier than bread because it contains very little sodium and sugar.
It is also low in energy as it is made of Rice, a complex carbohydrate that gives you sustained energy throughout the day.
The fact that they contain less sugar than bread makes them a better option for people on a weight loss program or those worried about high cholesterol levels.
Rice cakes do not contain gluten, which some people may find suitable for following a gluten-free diet.
What Is The Best Rice Cake?
Please see the rice cake review pages to know more about the different rice cakes available in the market. You can use it to guide your understanding of what is good and what is not.
Several brands in the market, such as Penzen, Frisland cake, Korvand, and many others, offer you various products for your enjoyment.
Before making any purchases, check out my buying guide and compare them.
What To Eat With Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe?
It is best eaten with either chicken or fish, as it is high in carbohydrates. You can also try serving it with any meat of your choice
or make sandwiches using this rice cake chocolate recipe and serve it with any vegetable salad, yogurt, or apple sandwich.
Can Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe Be Stored In The Freezer?
Yes, this rice cake chocolate recipe can be stored in the freezer to preserve it for longer. Just clean off the pan with warm water and place it on a plate, which you can line with aluminum foil to keep it from sticking to the tin.
Can Rice Cake Chocolate Recipe Be Frozen?
Yes, you can freeze the rice cake chocolate recipe for later use. Make sure that the dish you want to freeze it in is large enough to fit easily in the freezer.
Wrap the rice cake chocolate in plastic wrap and place it inside an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Rice Cake Chocolates are a delightful fusion of crispy rice cakes and decadent chocolate.
With their simple yet satisfying combination, they make for a perfect treat to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Whether you enjoy them as a personal indulgence or share them with others, these homemade chocolates are sure to bring joy and smiles.
Can I use different types of chocolate for this recipe?
Absolutely! Feel free to use your favorite type of chocolate, whether it’s dark, milk, or white, to customize the flavor of your Rice Cake Chocolates.
How long can I store Rice Cake Chocolates?
Stored in an airtight container in a cool place, these chocolates can last for up to two weeks. However, they are best enjoyed within the first few days for optimal freshness.
Can I add other ingredients to the chocolate mixture?
Yes, you can get creative and add ingredients like dried fruits, crushed cookies, or even a pinch of flavored extract to enhance the taste and texture of your Rice Cake Chocolates.
Can I use store-bought rice cakes for this recipe?
Yes, you can use store-bought crispy rice cakes. However, if you prefer, you can also make your own rice cakes by popping rice grains and pressing them into shape.