Nothing bundt cake lemon recipe is how this baked good is commonly known in its standard form. Lemon and nothing else! The lemon makes the cake moist, zesty, and refreshing.
You’ll be treating yourself to something so easy to make but also so ridiculously filling and worth every second of your time that you’ll want to make it again soon after.
How To Prepare Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe?
Preparation Time: around 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 8
- 1.5 lemon cake mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups oil
- 3 cups water
- 3 ounces lemon pudding mix dry, instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips optional
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 14 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups butter softened
- raspberries for garnish (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly grease a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray (or butter flavored cooking spray.)
Step 2: In a small bowl combine the lemon cake mix, sour cream, pudding mix, water and eggs. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
Step 3: In a large bowl beat together the oil, lemon juice and lemon extract with an electric mixer until well blended. Add one half of the cake batter to the oil mixture beating on low speed. Add the remaining batter and beat to combine completely.
Step 4: Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes and then run a sharp knife around the edges of pan to loosen cake. Invert onto a cake plate and let cool completely (about 1 hour).
Step 5: To make frosting, combine softened cream cheese and butter in large bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined. Add vanilla and beat for one more minute.
Step 6: To decorate the cake, place reserved lemon cake in a food processor and grind into fine crumbs. Just before serving, spoon lemon cake crumbs over cake batter and replace top of Bundt pan.
Step 7: Soften cream cheese frosting with a few drops of lemon juice (just enough to make it spreadable) . Spread onto cake and swirl with a knife or spatula. Garnish with raspberries, mint leaves, and slices of lemon.
Step 8: Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe
Why Are Bundt Cakes So Popular?
The popularity of bundt cakes is twofold. One, the cakes are usually made in one large mold, which means you can bake a large cake easily and avoid having to bake in several different pans and then assemble a cake from layers of baked cake.
Two, bundt cakes are quite beautiful; when you flip the pan over to serve your guests they are sure to be impressed by the swirled design on top of your cake.
Why Did My Lemon Bundt Cake Fall?
The lemon cake recipe I used was a box mix. The problem was with the ingredients. I took the cake out of the oven and it was very light in color, but cooked through nicely.
It had a nice golden crust on top, but when I attempted to remove it from the baking pan, it fell un-evenly in half.
Why Is My Lemon Cake Dry?
Always make sure the cake is completely cooled before attempting to remove it from the pan. If it is still warm, use a knife or spatula to loosen the cake from the sides of the pan.
Why Is My Lemon Cake Falling In Pieces?
I’m not sure what might have made yours fall, but it could be one of several things. I suspect that your batter was too dense when you mixed it and so some of the air was unable to escape during baking.
How To Freeze Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe?
1. Clean, peel and rinse the lemon.
2. Cut the lemon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. You can also cut it into wedges or long thin slices, making them easier to slice.
4. Place each piece of fruit on a baking tray or baking dish sliced side up and place them in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until you have frozen them completely
5. Once the fruit is frozen, transfer the lemon to freezer bags or containers and place it in the freezer.
How To Make With More Delicious?
Here are some ingredients you can have to make the food more delicious.
1. Use fresh fruits and vegetables in more variety
2. Substitute with more fresh fruits and vegetables that are less in calories and nutrients while retaining the same delicious taste
3. Mix with your favorite flavors such as cinnamon, vanilla, almond, chocolate, and whatever else you desire to make your signature version
4. Follow the instructions given on the box and try making something that fulfills all your flavors.
5. You can add more sugar to the recipe to make it more delicious.
6. Marinate your fruit with salt, vinegar, or lemon juice to enhance its flavor and color
7. Use chopped nuts to make your fruit even tastier and to give it a crunchier texture
Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe is one of the best foods to be consumed by people. The food is nutritious, contains all the essential minerals, vitamins, and fiber, and is low in calories.
Nothing bundt cakes are still a popular form of little individual bundt cakes, but they have grown in popularity and can be found in many grocery stores.
Even though it was inexpensive, there is a reason they call them bargain brands.