How To Prepare Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Serving Size: 8
For the cake:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
For the frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Food coloring (assorted colors)
- Fruity Pebbles cereal (for decoration)
Making Procedure Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour three 8-inch round cake pans.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
6. Gently fold in the Fruity Pebbles cereal, ensuring it is evenly distributed throughout the batter.
7. Divide the batter equally among the prepared cake pans. Smooth the tops with a spatula.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
9. Remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool in the pans for 10 minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. While the cakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. In a mixing bowl, beat the softened butter until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
11. Divide the frosting into separate bowls, depending on how many colors you want to use. Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix well until the desired colors are achieved.
12. Once the cakes have cooled, place one cake layer on a serving plate or cake stand. Spread a layer of frosting on top.
13. Add the second cake layer and repeat the process with frosting. Place the final cake layer on top.
14. Frost the sides and top of the cake with the remaining frosting, using an offset spatula or a butter knife to create a smooth finish.
15. Decorate the cake by pressing Fruity Pebbles cereal onto the sides and top. You can also add additional colorful sprinkles or decorations if desired.
16. Slice and serve the Fruity Pebbles Cake, and enjoy the burst of fruity flavors!
This Fruity Pebbles Cake is sure to be a hit at parties and gatherings, especially with its vibrant colors and delightful cereal crunch.
Nutrition Facts Of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe
What Is The Actual Flavor Of Fruity Pebbles?
The actual flavor of fruity pebbles is the same as a fruity flavor. It’s one of that rare occasions when a cereal is named correctly.
Is Fruity Pebbles Good With Milk?
Fruity pebbles are good with milk, but they are best eaten without it. The nutritional values are the same with or without milk.
But, if you want to make a fresh fruity pebbles cake recipe, it’s best to use skimmed milk.
Which Is Healthier, Fruity Pebbles Or Cocoa Pebbles?
Fruity Pebbles are healthier and better tasting than Cocoa Pebbles because more ingredients make them nutritious!
Both bowls of Cereal have 70% of the recommended daily sodium intake.
However, Fruity Pebbles contains whole grain, which is not included in Cocoa Pebbles.
Is this an excellent cake to make in advance?
This fruity pebbles cake is not a good cake to make in advance because the frosting may melt and cause a soggy Cereal or absorb moisture.
Can I use a different kind of Cereal?
You can use any cereal that isn’t soggy because the frosting is on top of the cake.
Can I Keep Freeze?
You can freeze the fruity pebbles cake for up to 2 months. The texture will remain the same while it is frozen.
The fruity pebbles cake recipe is a straightforward and healthy way to add a little sweetness to your breakfast.
It tastes great with milk or without. It’s also good for you because it contains whole grains and not refined sugar!