The carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is a delicious dessert with layers of moist, spiced cake and chunks of cream cheese. The frosting is made with cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar, which gives it that smooth, creamy texture.
It’s best enjoyed at room temperature or chilled. Some cheesecake recipes add gelatin to the filling for a less dense texture, but this cake uses cream cheese.
The carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is considered by many to be a classic cheesecake factory dessert often enjoyed at birthday or anniversary parties.
Eating Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe as a whole piece will leave you feeling satisfied and full, but it can also be eaten in slices for smaller servings.
How To Prepare Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Serving Size: 10 people
- 9-inch round spring-form pan,
- nonstick cooking spray,
- medium bowl
- 1-1/2 cups grated carrots (about 4 medium)
- 2 cups crumbled gingersnap cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons gran.
Instructions For Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch round pan and line it with parchment paper; spray again with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the fine breadcrumbs, gingersnap crumbs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon of salt; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix the eggs, brown sugar, and remaining salt. Blend in the oil and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Add to the egg mixture and blend until smooth. Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
5. Place the cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar into a large bowl and beat until thickened and light in color, about 2 minutes with an electric hand mixer. Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
6. Blend in the flour mixture until well combined – do not over-mix at this point (the batter will be thick). Stir in the carrots.
7. Place the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a rubber or silicone spatula. Bake until lightly browned, puffed, and slightly cracked on top, about 30-35 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes, then refrigerate uncovered for at least 4 hours or overnight (preferably in a water bath to prevent the top from cracking).
8. To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl; beat until smooth.
9. Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and run a warm knife around the edge of the springform pan to loosen it.
10. Unclip the springform pan buckle and remove the steel ring slightly apart from the cheesecake to allow heat to escape while serving.
11. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and serve.
Nutrition Facts Of Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe
Top 7 Healthy Nutrition Benefits Of Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe
1. Carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe provides a nice source of vitamin A.
2. This dessert will help you to bring healthy nutrition to your body and maintain your optimal health.
3. You can easily pack in the nutrients that your body needs without any great difficulty or additional weight gain.
4. It is very nutritious and rich in dietary fiber which is known for its role in maintaining good digestive health.
5. This carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is also rich in other required nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
6. It provides a healthy source of vitamin C and vitamin B-6.
7. Carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is low in cholesterol which is an important fact for preventing heart disease.
Is Carrot Cake Healthier Than Regular Cake?
The carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is healthier than regular carrot cake. Regular carrot cake has more than 4 times more calories and fat than the one that we have just mentioned.
The carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is an easy, delicious dessert prepared with healthy ingredients.
How Many Calories Are In A Slice Of Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake?
The number of calories depends on the size of the slice that you are eating. In an average slice, there are about 250 calories. If you want to eat a healthy diet, then you should try
and keep your calorie intake below 2000 per day. But if you can’t achieve that target, then you should start cutting some portions which will ultimately help in reducing the overall calorie intake of your body.
Is Cheesecake Ok For Diabetics?
The answer is yes. The Cheesecake Factory carrot cake recipe is safe to be consumed by anyone on a diet. The only reason why cheesecake is not always recommended for diabetics is.
Because it has many ingredients that might contain carbohydrates that the body of a diabetic can’t process properly and hence the carb count remains high and can cause insulin resistance.
However, the cheesecake Factory carrot cake recipe doesn’t have any of these ingredients. So, it is equally good to consume no matter what your blood sugar level is like.
Why Is Cheesecake Good For You?
The Cheesecake Factory carrot cake recipe is good for you because of the presence of carrots in it. Carrots are said to be highly beneficial as they are extremely rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B6 and Vitamin A.
Beta-carotene is an antioxidant that helps in preventing various conditions such as heart disease and cancer.
Vitamin B6 and vitamin A are required for maintaining a good immune system, vision, healthy skin, hair, bones, etc.
How To Freeze Carrot Cake Cheesecake Factory Recipe?
1. To freeze cheesecake, place it in the freezer until firm.
2. Once it’s firm, wrap it well with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
3. Label and date the wrapped cheesecake when you put it in the freezer.
4. When you’re ready to eat, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and let the cake come to room temperature before serving.
The carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe is a delicious dessert to be consumed. It is extremely easy to prepare and can be enjoyed by everyone.
It is good for you too because it has many beneficial ingredients that are required for keeping your body fit and healthy.
So, if you have some leftover carrots in your fridge and have to use them up before they go bad, then you should try out this great recipe at home for your loved ones as well.